Learning takes more than lectures and worksheets. Let’s snap math into action.
Fun Factor is our groundbreaking math offering featuring dynamic activities that make math come to life for students. We’re now facing a year of wildly varying hybrid education models and even larger achievement gaps among students. We’ve upgraded our activities to work either in person or remotely over live video, so students can engage in hands-on math games whether together or at home.
In response to the pandemic, Bedtime Math is offering Fun Factor at no cost to K-5 teachers nationwide for the 2020-21 school year. Any K-5 teacher currently employed at a public elementary or accredited private school in the U.S. can participate in our free, live professional development. After each interactive online training, Bedtime Math will donate all the materials teachers need to bring our featured math activities to life with their students.
We empower K-5 teachers to:
- Serve learners with wide-ranging levels of proficiency—a critical need due to the pandemic
- Serve different learning styles
- Embrace strategies to make math class engaging and exciting—more important than ever when teaching remotely
We provide teachers the following (at no cost):
- Lively, hands-on math lessons grounded in neuroscience and other research; more details here
- Complete kit with all physical instructional materials needed by students
- Live, interactive professional development workshops co-developed with Columbia Teachers College
- PD certificate of attendance upon completion
- Alignment with standards to enrich any math curriculum
For more information, please contact Shayna Sackett-Gable, our Director of Pedagogy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.